Evaluating Children's Emergent Writing
This book includes all the information teachers will need to immediately begin assessing their students' writing in order to maximize every minute of classroom instruction.
- Domain rubric for assessing writing development
- Detailed explanations for each domain
- Children’s writing samples
- Tips for training teachers & scoring practice
- Alignment of the rubric to the Common Core Standards
- Writing prompts for benchmark assessments
- 8 ½” x 11” Book
- 100 Pages
Developed by Alvernia University Professor Dr. Kathleen Muzevich. Contact Dr. Muzevich for professional development and topic-specific inquiries. For all ordering inquiries, please contact Universal Publishing.